Process Hazard Analysis Software
In today’s corporate environment, ensuring compliance with safety regulations can be a daunting task. OSHA’s Process Safety Management (PSM) of Highly Hazardous Chemicals standard (29 CFR 1910.119), the EU’s Seveso III Directive and the UK’s Control of Major Accident Hazards regulations (COMAH) all include requirements for the management of hazards associated to processes using highly hazardous chemicals. As part of a PSM program, companies must perform a Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) to identify process hazards with the potential of adversely affecting workers, property or the environment.
The goal of a PHA is to detect and analyze potential causes and consequences of fires, explosions, toxic or flammable chemicals releases and major hazardous chemical spills. The information generated helps organizations improve overall safety and minimize the consequences of unwanted or unplanned releases of hazardous chemicals. Processes that require hazard analyses must be identified and organizations must mitigate risks from multiple processes.
The Enablon Process Hazard Analysis solution allows companies to perform centralized and efficient analyses, as well as save time and costs. It also helps corporations evaluate and track risks identified during a PHA, improve safety and ensure compliance.
Standardize and centralize process hazard analyses across the organization, identify safety risks, and streamline your process safety management program.
Enablon Process Hazard Analysis provides a single, common web-based tool for managing and accessing PHAs.
The solution includes the following functionalities:
- Comprehensive hazard analysis applying a range of risk methodologies (Hazard and Operability study (HAZOP), Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), What-If Analysis, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), etc.)
- Configurable workflows reflecting approvals and reviews around specific processes
- PHA summary report gathering all analyses performed at each step of a process
- PHA meetings management: resources, duration tracking, notifications
- Automatic notification of meeting occurrences
- Tracking of meeting durations and resources used for each meeting
- Creation and tracking of all risk matrices used to evaluate risks in a PHA
- Summary of highest risks for reporting to management
- Control of reviews through automated notifications to stay compliant
- Tracking of all follow-up action items resulting from PHAs
- Assignment of action items to employees
- Tracking of re-validation due dates for PHAs of all facilities
- Notifications to remind responsible parties to re-validate a PHA
- Full integration with Enablon Action Plans and Risk Management modules
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology