Occupational Health Software
Gaining visibility over medical records of workers, especially critical personnel, helps to reduce risks of negative impacts on business operations resulting from unhealthy workers. To comply with regulatory and policy requirements, such as OSHA standards for medical surveillance, companies need to safely store, archive, track and share employee medical records with employees or relevant authorities at any time. Being able to track and analyze trends in health issues or absences enables to proactively implement changes to working environments to better serve the workforce. This requires up-to-date data in a format that can be easily searched and reported on, across the entire organization.
With the Enablon Occupational Health solution, organizations can effectively keep track of their workers’ medical history, plan visits and manage prescriptions and treatments. The solution allows businesses to ensure the confidentiality and privacy of their employees’ health records.
Enablon’s Occupational Health solution is a management and analysis tool that provides a real-time view of employees’ medical records.
Enablon Occupational Health helps companies have a real-time view of the medical records of employees while protecting data confidentiality and privacy. The solution includes the following functionalities:
- Employee Medical Records
– Generating health records for each employee
– Generating individual records of events
– Scheduling and planning worker medical visits
– Tracking employee prescriptions and treatments
– Centralized and secure access to each worker’s medical history
- Occupational Health Management
– Configuring and managing actions for each medical case (visit, check, test, prescription, treatment, etc.)
– Managing workers’ medical history and health records
– Managing drug testing and immunization programs
– Managing employee absences and analyzing absence trends
– Centralized contact list of all local doctors and hospitals
– Reporting on individual medical histories, visit statistics, occupational injuries and illnesses, etc.
- Occupational Health Analysis
– Analysis of medical surveillance records and their statistics
– Analytics to detect hazard patterns, trends and unusual events, and to propose treatments and controls
- Integration with other Enablon solutions, such as Enablon Incident/Event Management for comprehensive occupational health and safety management
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology