Management of Change Software
A change can potentially increase risks of non-compliance, operational inefficiencies, unsafe working conditions, and equipment failures. Tracking change requests, analyzing the changes through proper risk assessment, implementing the changes and ensuring a timely follow-up are key components of an efficient and resilient organization. Workflows, checklists, automatic notifications and validation processes are integral parts of any effective change management system.
The Enablon Management of Change (MOC) solution enables companies to gain a global view of all change requests, identify operational risks, and ensure that these risks are properly assessed and mitigated. The solution helps to achieve compliance with OSHA’s Process Safety Management (PSM) requirements, and conformance with internal or external standards and approaches for management of change.
The Enablon Management of Change (MOC) solution centralizes and manages change requests, in order to mitigate risks and ensure safety at facilities.
Enablon Management of Change (MOC)
The solution allows companies to manage organizational changes and changes to procedures, processes, equipment, products, etc., in order to mitigate risk, ensure proper procedure methodology and regulatory compliance. The solution includes the following functionalities:
- Registration and tracking of all change requests
- Central repository to access important, up-to-date documentation
- Configurable workflow based on the type and nature of change (emergency, temporary or permanent)
- Configurable and unique checklists
- Pre-Startup Safety Reviews (PSSR)
- Exportable checklist for completion in the field followed by an easy upload in the system
- Real-time notifications and approvals throughout the process
- Ability to create multiple risks for each individual change, and conduct risk assessment and impact analysis
- Ability to create training sessions to ensure the competency of those involved in change implementation
- Management of actions and tasks to manage the implementation process
- Ability to communicate operational requirements
- Assignment of specific access rights based on roles in the change management process (originator of change, reviewer, validation of change, etc.)
- Reports on schedule of changes, distribution of impacts, approval process status, etc.
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology