Incident Management Software
Companies are exposed to operational risks every day. The Deepwater Horizon oil spill, as well as the Bhopal and Seveso disasters show that adverse events can result in catastrophic consequences. Unmitigated exposure to risks can lead to workplace injuries, loss of business, damage to corporate image, lawsuits, claims and other outcomes.
Incidents can occur in different contexts and range in severity. Global organizations with complex operations must address large numbers of incidents in an efficient way, and proactively manage risks. To meet this challenge, companies need interactive, mobile-ready and collaborative solutions to capture, track, investigate, report and analyze incidents and accidents, control risks and improve EHS performance.
Enablon’s Incident Management software covers the entire incident management lifecycle. It allows all events to be reported, investigations managed and corrective action plans monitored. The solution offers comprehensive web and mobile data collection features, expert root cause analysis, and advanced reporting capabilities. In addition, built-in best practices can be used to turn incident report data into preventive action plans.
Enablon’s Incident Management software is designed to meet all event (incidents, accidents, near-misses, etc.) reporting, management and monitoring needs.
Enablon Incident Management allows companies to cover the entire incident management lifecycle.
The solution offers the following functionalities:
- Incident Tracking and Reporting
– Capture of incidents, accidents, injuries and near-misses
– Centralized event database
– Real-time view of safety and incident data
– Incident and event reporting through mobile devices
– Offline reporting with dedicated native apps
- Incident Investigation and Analysis
– Complete incident investigations based on industry-standard methodologies
– Centralized management of incident investigations
– Root cause investigation and analysis
– Assessment and monitoring of impacts
- Regulatory Compliance and Standards Compliance
– Incident reporting forms to meet multiple obligations in different countries, and improve quality of reporting, data consistency and accuracy
– Automatic generation of official regulatory documents (OSHA 301, 300, 300A, etc.)
– Compliance with regulations and standards (OSHA, OHSAS 18001, RIDDOR, ISO 14001, WCB, EPA, etc.)
– Data traceability and auditability to achieve or maintain OHSAS 18001 certification
- Operational Risk Management
– Risk mapping and definition of risks in a centralized database
– Identification and assessment of main hazards and risks per activity, job task, etc.
– Definition and implementation of risk mitigation plans
– Automatic warnings in the event of significant differences with targets or regulations
– Corrective and preventive action plans
– Tailored notifications and customized workflows on incidents, near-misses and anomalies
– Automated reminder workflow
– Full audit trails on incidents, investigations and associated action plans and tasks
- Creation of multiple claims associated to each individual event for integration with the Enablon Insurance & Claims solution
- Reports for common safety and incident management KPIs and objectives
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology