Environmental Management Software
A company’s ability to manage its environmental impacts greatly influences its sustainability performance. Companies need to measure, control and reduce their significant impacts with practicable, consistent and globally recognized methodologies.
The environmental analysis or environmental aspects and impacts identification process is one of the most important parts of a company’s Environmental Management System (EMS). It lays the foundation for determining the acceptable level and amount of environmental impacts. This process helps underline valuable information for prioritizing actions, training and operational control required to reduce environmental impacts. An environmental analysis approach also helps setting objectives and targets to improve performance and manage environmental risk within an organization’s site-based operations.
This process is widely adopted in multiple industries and is critical to conform to standards like ISO14001 or EMAS.
Enablon’s Environmental Management software covers the entire environmental analysis cycle in an intuitive way where users are guided step-by-step through the process.
Enablon Environmental Analysis allows companies to conform to ISO 14001 requirements, identify aspects and impacts, rank the significance of aspect/impact combinations, establish controls and revise identified aspects and impacts. The solution includes the following functionalities:
- Identification of environmental aspects, i.e. activities, products or services that can interact with the environment
- Identification of environmental impacts, i.e. modifications of the environment, partially or totally caused by the environmental aspects
- Quantifiable significance scoring for each aspect/impact combination
- Assessment of risk significance for each aspect/impact combination
- Establishment and revision of controls in place
- Comparison between past and current results and benchmarking of sites
- Creation of reports enabling users to analyze and use the data in various forms
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology