Continuous Assessment Software
Recent banking regulations (e.g. Basel II framework) have prompted banking institutions to organize and enhance their internal control systems. This optimization includes organizational changes that create a formal distinction between periodic and permanent control responsibilities. Compliance with these new banking laws is both a strategic and a legal issue. A company’s ability to effectively manage controls ensures financial transparency and greater risk management.
Enablon’s continuous assessment software covers the entire continuous assessment management cycle.
Enablon’s continuous assessment software meets all the management and monitoring needs of a banking institution’s entire control assessment cycle.
Enablon continuous assessment software is a comprehensive and integrated full-web solution that allows these institutions to automate and centralize the management of all assessment processes
- Access to control assessment and self-assessment questionnaires
- Consolidation of assessment and self-assessment results
- Identification and notification of flaws and anomalies
- Management of anomaly correction plans
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology