Chemical Management Software
All companies, regardless of their industry sector, use chemical substances at one or more stages of the production cycle, ranging from facility maintenance activities to chemicals used as raw materials to be processed into finished goods. In order to minimize safety, health and environmental risks (such as fire, explosions or corrosion), careful storing, handling and processing of potentially hazardous substances is critical for the safety of both workers and facilities.
Proprietary solutions, often built using Excel, can easily become overloaded by high volumes of data, exposing companies to unnecessary risks. In addition, faced by the challenge of increasingly restrictive and complex regulations, organizations must be able to rely on strong management systems in order to remain agile and capable of reacting fast.
The Enablon Chemical Management Software (CMS) helps companies ensure regulatory compliance and safety while enhancing performance and minimizing costs, in particular by:
- Enabling efficient data management to perform critical functions: i.e. generating safety documents, conducting risk assessments, managing inventories or consolidating transaction information.
- Facilitating effective control and monitoring processes.
- Easily track regulated substances used in chemicals at any given time.
- Handle country-specific data through the SDS management module and adapt hazard & safety information by site.
- Integrate any content provider in the regulatory compliance section. The solution natively supports the import and update of data from the 3E ARIEL database.
- Easily adapt, print and present chemical safety and workplace information (i.e. safety cards).
- Ensure that the latest SDS information is available to workers in their own languages with the SDS on demand module.
- Use approval processes at the corporate and site level to manage what chemicals are used and how.
Efficiency and Cost Reduction
- Automate the production of regulatory documents (i.e. safety data sheets, certificates of compliance) and leverage user friendly dashboard and reporting tools (i.e. for Tier II, TSCA or REACH).
- Easily access a centralized chemical library for inventory ease (configurable by site and user profile).
- Integrate with other applications of the Enablon platform (Regulatory Compliance Management, Waste Management, Industrial Hygiene, etc.), allowing full product life-cycle management.
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology