Behavior-Based Safety Software
For every occupational injury, there are probably thousands of at-risk behaviors. Each at-risk behavior has the potential to cause an incident or accident down the road. Behavior-Based Safety (BBS) aims to reduce incident rates through the collection, management and analysis of observational data from multiple sites.
Capturing and analyzing at-risk behaviors enables organizations to identify patterns, trends and root causes. Observing and recording safety behaviors in the workplace raises employee awareness, and helps workers identify risks before an injury occurs.
Enablon’s Behavior-Based Safety solution is a user-friendly, powerful and mobile-ready application that manages behavior-based safety data. It encourages workers to report observations and behaviors, to reduce risks and improve safety. The solution features powerful reporting capabilities and enables organizations to easily capture, track, report and analyze safety trends.
Easily capture safety observations and hazardous conditions to identify trends from at-risk behaviors.
Enablon BBS helps companies understand and analyze at-risk behaviors, in order to reduce risks and eliminate unsafe behaviors.
The solution offers the following functionalities:
- Ability for employees to report observations on safe and at-risk behaviors and conditions
- Collection of safe and at-risk behavior observations in the field using the Enablon Safety App for smartphones and other mobile devices
- Ability to add multimedia files (images, videos) to observations
- Ability to report behaviors as individual or grouped observations
- Data normalization through predetermined responses and consistent data formatting
- Generation of statistical reports to reduce risks and eliminate unsafe behaviors
- Monitoring of employee and supervisor performance against observational targets
- Notifications of at-risk behaviors from anywhere, at any time, and in one centralized system
- Management of multiple corrective and preventive action plans across all sites
- Email alerts with direct links to appropriate BBS data
- Multi-level alerts with customized action-oriented messages
- Automatic reminder workflows regarding due dates
- Association of supporting documentation to individual observations
The Enablon Difference
- The most comprehensive platform for Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management
- Used by more than 1 million users in 160 countries across all industries
- Recognized by industry analysts across all product areas
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on laptops, tablets and smartphones
- A complete range of usage options, from SaaS to hosted and on-premises
- A flexible technology which can be tailored to each company’s processes and organization
- A global network of partners providing consulting, services, content and technology